lunes, 24 de diciembre de 2007

Walk on

Bono y Sting siempre me parecieron tipos muy copados más allá de la música que hacen. Gente que me gustaría contar entre mis amigos. Siguiendo en la línea de "música que dice cosas", el principio de la semana pasada me encontró renovado y radiante.

You thought you'd found a friend
To take you out of this place
Someone you could lend a hand
In return for grace
It's a beautiful day
Sky falls, you feel like It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
You're on the road
But you've got no destination
You're in the mud
In the maze of her imagination
Touch me, take me to that other place
Teach me, I know I'm not a hopeless case

La rueda del tiempo gira, y llego a la madrugada del domingo...
You've got to get yourself together
You've got stuck in a moment and now you can't get out of it
Don't say that later will be better
now you're stuck in a moment

And you can't get out of it...
And you are such a fool, to worry like you do

I know it's tough, and you can never get enough
Of what you don't really need now ... my oh my


Y me desperté desperado de un hombro amigo que me abrazara y me dijera
It's just a moment
This time will pass


Hoy lunes a la mañana salgo temprano, me pongo los auriculares y mi amigo Bono me grita en la cara lo que necesito escuchar:
I know it aches
How your heart it breaks
And you can only take so much
Walk on, walk on...
Leave it behind

You've got to leave it behind
All that you fashion
All that you make
All that you build
All that you break
All that you measure
All that you steal
All this you can leave behind
All that you reason
All that you sense
All that you speak
All you dress up
All that you scheme…


WALK ON...

No hay comentarios: